SW Test Engineer
Job ID : 164040
Required Travel : Minimal
Managerial - No
Location : Brazil- Sao Carlos (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers.
Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations.
Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- Accomplish test procedures and / or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Supervise and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality.
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Analyze reports and discrepancies to resolve root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. encouraged results / important metrics based on business and technical requirements.
Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is...
Necessary experience to successfully perform the role :
- A passion for QA and software testing
- Knowledge of QA best practices and different testing approaches
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment
Required skills to successfully perform the role :
- Understanding of Different methodologies like agile, Scrum, DevOps , DevSecOps,
- Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Experience with AMDD consider an advantage
- Experience across some or all of the following testing types : black box, white box, performance, security, integration
- Experience with web application and web service testing
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL server or Oracle databases
- Familiar with Linux / shell commands, shell scripting,experience a definite advantage
- Exposure to at least two of the following : jMeter, FitNesse, SOAPUI, Selenium, subversion, git, Jenkins, maven,TestNg, Cucumber
- Experience in working with test automation frameworks, ideally in a java / linux / open source environment a definite advantage.
- Required : Bachelor's degree
- Preferred : In Science / IT / Computers
- Advanced English
Why you will love this job :
- Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce